The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:08 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 7 posts
Caution: I offer to buy one of this guys straps using PayPal and this is the response I received "As for payment I do not want to use paypal only bank wire".

Breitling Chronomat 44 Airborne
Breitling SuperOcean 42 Chronograph
Rolex SD43 126600
Rolex Submariner 116610LN
Rolex Explorer I 214270
Rolex Explorer II 216570

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:36 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 11 posts
spowell wrote:
Caution: I offer to buy one of this guys straps using PayPal and this is the response I received "As for payment I do not want to use paypal only bank wire".

I got the same response. If you don't want to take PayPal then don't advertise that you do in your for sale thread! Bank wire for a strap is ridiculous. My bank charges $25 for a bank wire. It's hard to justify on a $100 strap.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:18 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 1 post
Sorry guys I know those bank wire fees are pain in a** but I do not use paypal too much anymore (only little), I also had a problems with paypal so I am trying to avoid this payment method.

Also if you read the adverts correctly I always say PREFERABLY bank wire, it is completely up to me to decide which payment method I will accept so please respect that.

Regards,
Jakub

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:49 am 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Liked in: 37 posts
jakubL wrote:
Sorry guys I know those bank wire fees are pain in a** but I do not use paypal too much anymore (only little), I also had a problems with paypal so I am trying to avoid this payment method.

Also if you read the adverts correctly I always say PREFERABLY bank wire, it is completely up to me to decide which payment method I will accept so please respect that.

Regards,
Jakub

OK, but will you accept paypal or not???

Mark Twain

- -- - -- -

Navitimer World
Avenger Seawolf
SuperOcean
Crosswind Special
Headwind
Montbrillant Datora
SuperOcean Heritage 46

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:42 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 11 posts
jakubL wrote:

Regards,
Jakub

We are reading it just fine. It's you who are not stating it clearly. You say "Preferably by bank wire OR Paypal," implying you prefer either of these methods. The coordinating conjunction OR applies equally to bank wire and Paypal in this instance. If you don't want to take Paypal then respect us as buyers and remove it from your advertisements so we don't waste our time. It makes no sense for a legitimate seller to not take Paypal for small transactions like straps. I had every intention of buying from you. I even bought a buckle to match the strap while waiting for you to get back to me with your Paypal address. Then you told me you would only take bank wire after you had given me a price shipped to my area and I thought I was going to be the buyer.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:48 pm 
Breitling Connoisseur
Breitling Connoisseur

Liked in: 37 posts
tech10002 wrote:
jakubL wrote:

Regards,
Jakub

We are reading it just fine. It's you who are not stating it clearly. You say "Preferably by bank wire OR Paypal," implying you prefer either of these methods. The coordinating conjunction OR applies equally to bank wire and Paypal in this instance. If you don't want to take Paypal then respect us as buyers and remove it from your advertisements so we don't waste our time. It makes no sense for a legitimate seller to not take Paypal for small transactions like straps. I had every intention of buying from you. I even bought a buckle to match the strap while waiting for you to get back to me with your Paypal address. Then you told me you would only take bank wire after you had given me a price shipped to my area and I thought I was going to be the buyer.

finally... will you accept paypal or not???

Mark Twain

- -- - -- -

Navitimer World
Avenger Seawolf
SuperOcean
Crosswind Special
Headwind
Montbrillant Datora
SuperOcean Heritage 46

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:26 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Avenger Seawolf (45.4mm)
Stainless Steel Case fitted on the Diver Pro II Rubber
Reference Number: A1733010/B906
Condition: Like NEW 100%. No scratches on the case nor on the sapphire. Rubber is Like New. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2013 in Netherlands from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes Complete with All Boxes and Papers Including Digital Warranty Card, Warranty Booklet, Instructions Manual, COSC Certificate
+ I Will Add Vibrograph and Pressure Test Results

Retail Price: 3.700USD
My Price SOLD Shipped (FedEx International Priority), I will Ship Worldwide.
Payment Method Preferably by Bank Wire or Paypal. Please No Trades or Low-Ball Offers.
Email: [b]jakublwatches@gmail.com

Plenty of References as a seller on many watch forums, You can search them (google) or ask me I will gladly provide.

Last edited by jakubL on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:22 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
If you are bringing this thread back to life - multiple threads merged, please read and follow the rules.

I have also closed your reports, reporting posts for breaches of rules you make up won't get them moderated.

WatchFred likes this post.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:29 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

All Three Leathers SOLD

Diver Pro Rubbers Still Availible

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:54 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling SuperOcean Heritage 46
Stainless Steel Case and 18K Red Gold Bezel fitted on Brown Leather Strap
Reference Number: U1732012/B868
Condition: Mint. The watch has no scratches on the case nor on the sapphire, maybe some faint microscratch on bezel can be found (nothing significant). Leather is perfect almost like new. Please See Photos
Purchased in 5/2014 in Czech rep. from Authorised Dealer. The Watch is Under Manufacture Warranty Until 5/2016
The Watch Comes Complete With All Boxes and Papers Including Digital Warranty, Instructions Manual, COSC Certificate and Other Booklets + I Will Add Breitling Diver Pro III Rubber with Folding Clasp

Retail Price: 5.110USD
My Price SOLD Shipped With FedEx (International Priority). I will Ship Worldwide.
Payment Method Preferably by Bank Wire or Paypal. Please No Trades or Low-Ball Offers.

Email: jakublwatches@gmail.com
Plenty of References as a seller on many watch forums, You can search them (google) or ask me I will gladly provide.

Please Notice: Serial Numbers, Limited Edition Numbers, Case Numbers, Movement Numbers on the photos are blurred solely by me against Scammers and other Internet Criminals. They are not removed or polished away.

Last edited by jakubL on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:55 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Emergency SuperQuartz (43mm)
Titanium Case fitted on the Breitling Diver Pro Rubber Strap
Reference Number: E76321
Condition: Mint. The watch has no scratches on the case nor on the sapphire. The Rubber is in Perfect Condition. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2008 in Germany from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes Complete With All Boxes and Papers Including Breitling Emergency Case, Radio Transmitter, Screw Driver and All the Documentation for Emergency Procedure.

My Price SOLD REDUCED NOW ONLY Shipped With FedEx (International Priority). I will Ship Worldwide.

Please Notice: Serial Numbers, Limited Edition Numbers, Case Numbers, Movement Numbers on the photos are blurred solely by me against Scammers and other Internet Criminals. They are not removed or polished away.

Last edited by jakubL on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:30 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:14 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling SuperOcean Heritage Chronograph 46
Stainless Steel Case fitted on the Stainless Steel Mesh Bracelet
Reference Number: A13320
Condition: Like New. The watch has no scratches on the case nor on the bracelet. Please See Photos
Purchased in 2010 in Germany from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes Complete With All Boxes and Papers Including Warranty Booklet, Instructions Manual, COSC Certificate and Bezel Cover.

Retail Price: 5.930USD
My Price SOLD Shipped With FedEx (International Priority). I will Ship Worldwide.

Last edited by jakubL on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:03 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Up For Sale is Breitling Colt II Chronograph (41mm)
Stainless Steel Case fitted on the Stainless Steel Bracelet
Reference Number: A73380
Condition: Mint. The watch has no scratches on the case nor on the sapphire. Maybe few faint microscratches on the bracelet (nothing significant). Please See Photos
Purchased in 2010 in Czech rep. from Authorised Dealer
The Watch Comes Complete With All Boxes and Papers Including Warranty Booklet, Instructions Manual, COSC Certificate and Other Booklets.
+ I Will Add Pressure Test Results

Retail Price: 3.180USD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:20 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Emergency Price Reduced

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:59 pm 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 0 post
jakubL wrote:
Emergency Price Reduced

To what?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next