The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:54 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
I'm looking to find and buy my first breitling watch. After much research I have come to the conclusion that my favourite choice is the aerospace. However this may be too expensive so I was hoping anyone that could help advise me on what to do as I really am set on buying a breitling watch!
Thanks
Tom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:35 pm 
King of Ling
King of Ling

Liked in: 28 posts
Hi Tom,

Welome to the Forum. Enjoy the expertise the members here have to offer and the resources on a wide range of topics.

Given that some of the Forum members here have truly fantastic suggestions and might be better at advising you than me, I could suggest the following;

I am not sure there is too much around that would be lower price point than the Aerospace. I assume its new or near new you might be looking for.

Therefore, maybe you will get a better deal looking for something a few years older than new, ie:- pre-owned.

Also, thinking about the best strategy to adopt to search out a Breitling, why not include models that have a similar appearance to the Aerospace. How about including, in your searches, the AirWolf Raven? It is different granted, but the AirWolf is also similar in appearance and function in many ways. I assume that is what attracts you to the Aerospace in the first place.

So even if you can’t find anything much lower in the Aerospace range, perhaps having a wider choice of models might open up other avenues for a suitable model and price point alterative that would fit your requirements.

Just a thought.

Once you have found something, you can get a good idea before you buy that the watch you are looking at is real. Check out the buying tips here on real/fake Breiltings so that you can check the authentisity of a watch you want to buy, before you purchase it.

Best of Luck.

Jim

"You have Control".