The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:56 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 4 posts
I have here a 3 pack of aftermarket buckled straps for sale. As a bonus if you act in the next 5 seconds, an aftermarket deployment clasp will be included. They are all in very good shape with plenty of life remaining. Tabac having been my fave, it shows most wear but i'd say 80%. The other 2 are 90% easy I would think. The clasp is all scuffed up as you can see. I did punch a hole tween the first and second hole in an attempt to size properly for my 6.75in wrist on the BOB straps, and tween third and fourth hole for the Watchworx strap.

I thought someone can use there straps if only for trial before you go out and spending big money on the real deal. These are nice straps that mimic oem pretty well imho. BOB straps are very nicely padded while the Watchworx strap is tad less so. It gives you some color variations to play with and to test the comfort of wearing leather straps. I can tell you it can feel different from wearing a bracelet and this gives you a dry run. I will of course include the clasp even if you dont act now!

Pictured: Waccex Bob Croco grain straps: on left honey(light brown, almost orange) and on center tabac(very dark choco brown), and finally Watchworx TSS 'M16' Matt Alligator Grain Padded Leather Watchstrap in tan(darker med brown). BOB honey strap is missing the floating keeper... in my moment of sheer stupidity, I didn't think I needed it so I cut it off... oh well.

I will accept paypal in gift form only so that I dont get hit with the obscene fees. Have faith in me... I will not cheat you for $50. The total value of the package when purchased new was $125 to give you some frame of reference.

Crosswind Special, White
Chronomat 44 B01 LE
Navi 01 LE, Vapor Silver