The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:03 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:05 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Liked in: 0 post
I recently inherited a Breitling Chronomat with reference number B13048. The only solid information I found on this watch came from this site (http://www.breitlingsource.com/watch_de ... at_73.html). I would very much like to wear the watch, but the bracelet is short one link for me to wear comfortably. The bracelet is the original Pilot bracelet, stamped only Chrono / DUOG on the end links, as well as a "92" which I cannot find information on anywhere. From another topic on this board I saw that a Pilot 300A would be suitable for older Chronomats, but the end links are too thick on the 300A and obstruct the holes for the spring bar. I have also tried to find a source for individual links, but have come up empty handed likely due to the age of the watch and bracelet. The Pilot 300A has almost identical links, but the screw configuration of the links makes them incompatible.

Are there any other options for getting a properly fitted bracelet for my watch?

I have included some pictures of both bracelets and the backplate of the watch.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.