2009 TT Chrono Evo w/Rose gold, blue face
2009 Airwolf w/black face, Co-Pilot module
2009 TT Lady Cockpit w/Mother-of-Pearl, Diamond face for the wife

Post subject: Re: Breitling 1845
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:43 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 0 post
You have so kind moderator, he fall sick for jealousy, so he dont let me attache my pictures.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:26 pm 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

breitlingmuseum wrote:
You have so kind moderator, he fall sick for jealousy, so he dont let me attache my pictures.

Bullsh*t!
Roffensian has bent over backwards attempting to help you post pics. He has given you info on how to do it yet for some reason you don't seem capable of doing so. It is your own incompetence that has prevented you from posting pics and it is your desire to promote your own website and ebay sales, in violation of the policies of this site, that has led to the editing of virtually every post you have ever made.

All the mods have ever asked of you is that you comply with the rules of this site. I don't think that's asking a lot.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:40 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Code:
Bullsh*t!
Roffensian has bent over backwards attempting to help you post pics. He has given you info on how to do it

Nice, he give me infos how to do an close every possibilty direct after the infos. A real kind forum here. How much underhand he must be ?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:05 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
Let's deal with a few facts:

1) Breitling Museum has been asked by admin and myself not to link to his sites unless he pays to be a sponsor - just the same as other commercial members of the site

2) Links to Breitling Museum's sites no longer work correctly - I believe that it's because admin blocked them because Breitling Museum refused to comply with the multiple requests in 1 above

3) Breitling Museum has two sites, one is commercial, one he claims not to be commercial, but it carries multiple ads to his commercial site

4) With the exception of ADs and grey market dealers there are probably more references to Breitling Museum's sites on here from general threads than any other website, with the possible exception of Old World Jewellers

5) There are no rules applied to Breitling Museum that are not also applicable to every other member of the site

6) No member that I can remember has blatantly ignored the rules so many times without being banned.

So...........

Let me state here and now:

All future rules breaches will result in posts being deleted without comment and a formal warning

Repeated refusal to comply with the rules wil result in banning of username and all IP addressed associated with it

I have absolutely no intention of continually debating the issue - there are hundreds of other active members that I would rather focus my attention on.

As for the name calling and accusations - I'll let people judge for themselves based on my reputation, I don't feel the need to defend myself.

Finally, in terms of the Photobucket pictures not working - that's nothing to do with me. The instructions for correctly linking to photobucket are here - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=453

I'll correctly post the only picture that I can find on the photobucket account in the post below this - but I'm not sure what it actually shows.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:13 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
The below is the correct photobucket image tag link to the photo that I believe that Breitling Museum was trying to show - it's the only photo in his photobucket account.

At the time of typing this = 9:15am North American Eastern Daylight time it is not working correctly - no idea why, I assume that it's a photobucket issue.

Update - 1pm EDT and it's still not working - no idea why as if I just put the link into a browser it works. Anyway, I'm not sure what this picture is of, but Breitling Museum wants it to be seen so I'm going to do it this way - picture attached:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.