The Breitling Watch Source Forums

Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:58 pm 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
I'm sure if you want to be a part of the community then you'll find a way. Photobucket works great for photo hosting.

Of course if you just want to generate traffic then I guess we'll have to get by without your contributions.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:34 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 0 post
Code:
Link removed - promotion of his own commercial site - yet again.

I dont need any promotion of my commercial site here, ebay do it much better as your forum. I have 3000 customer-connections every day on my shops.

And: I sell 2 Breitling-watches regular every day in the year , its more as i can work, I dont need anymore promotions. I think there is no Breitling-retailer in the world, who sells more.

But I worked 1 Year every day 5 hours in my forum to give people a lot of informations about Breitling. . If I want transform all my pictures into photobucket and copy every text, I need one year more.

Why you dont want show this informations to your forum-members ?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:41 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Liked in: 18 posts
breitlingmuseum wrote:
Code:
Link removed - promotion of his own commercial site - yet again.

I dont need any promotion of my commercial site here, ebay do it much better as your forum. I have 3000 customer-connections every day on my shops.

And: I sell 2 Breitling-watches regular every day in the year , its more as i can work, I dont need anymore promotions. I think there is no Breitling-retailer in the world, who sells more.

But I worked 1 Year every day 5 hours in my forum to give people a lot of informations about Breitling. . If I want transform all my pictures into photobucket and copy every text, I need one year more.

Why you dont want show this informations to your forum-members ?

That's like saying that Breitling or Rolex don't need to advertise anymore because they have plenty of sales.

I'm sure ebay is much better for advertising than our forum is, no doubt it gets much more traffic, but it still doesn't stop people from trying. I don't know what was removed but if you are posting a link to your commercial site, that is not allowed. It is a rule, please respect it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:54 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 0 post
Code:
That's like saying that Breitling or Rolex don't need to advertise anymore because they have plenty of sales.

Its a big difference, I do it not for real business, its only my private hobby and I cannot work more.

Code:
I don't know what was removed but if you are posting a link to your commercial site, that is not allowed. It is a rule, please respect it.

It where not links to my commercial site, it was only to my non-commercial Breitling forum.

regards and good night

Michael M.