Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 4:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 534 posts
Location: Santa Marta colombia on our way to french polynesia
Well.. I guess he doesnt like me much (or Kurt B for that matter) .. but then you find this in your (Breitlingsource private msg) mail box

But at least the so called "Police warrant" is as well (or rather "badly") forged as his watches

translation
Warning for an internationally sought internet scammers Rene , who is also under synonyms, such as Kei Thing and similar ebay watches sold in hat, which he delivered never. In ebay and in various watch forums he writes under the name Dracha or Dracha3. He is Dutch. Notes on the Presence of Dracha please see below the file number to the public prosecutor Stralsund.

in case he deletes the dreamt up forgery

http://i-am-spamming!.de/index.php?pag ... 0#post4200

p.s If you believe I 'scammed' you , please contact me directly .. on the other hand .. you *could* also press charges against Michael for selling you a dreamt up forgery :nana:

Last edited by Dracha on Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:31 am 
King of Ling
King of Ling

Liked in: 0 post
Sounds like something Interpol might be interested in.

“Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Post subject: My, my . . .
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:19 am 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 1 post
This is shockingly bad form - a despicable libel by a blackguard and fraudster. I would not hesitate to contact authorities and forward this along to the German internet fraud police unit. When you report him, you should know his real name is Herbert Maerz and the company with which he is associated is FGM Real Invest in Aachen.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:36 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Sorry Bill, FGM Invest doesnt exist. This Guy is a Psychopathic, he just wants attention.

To me he has said he wants to kill me :bow:

Rene, if i can do anything for you, please tell me.

Best regards from Germany.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:40 am 
King of Ling
King of Ling

Liked in: 0 post
So the plot thickens yet again...

wow this guy just can't go away can he?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:51 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

maxvonderrax wrote:
Rene, if i can do anything for you, please tell me.

Max, You can meet me for a beer somewhere and talk about Life, The Universe and Watches :lingsrock:

All,
thank you for your support but it wasnt a call for support , I am not going to give Mr Maerz much thought other than publicise what he threatens with to warn potential customers

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:15 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
I'm glad that this got posted as it had also been brought to my attention by a member who had been e-mailed by 'Michael'. For those who aren't aware, Dracha is a long time member of another watch forum and has a more than established reputation there.

Dracha, I assume that the PM you received was someone advising you of this posting as a courtesy gesture, but if it was from Michael directly I would appreciate the details as I was under the impression that I was up to date on banning his various aliases.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:20 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Roffensian wrote:
I'm glad that this got posted as it had also been brought to my attention by a member who had been e-mailed by 'Michael'. For those who aren't aware, Dracha is a long time member of another watch forum and has a more than established reputation there.

Dracha, I assume that the PM you received was someone advising you of this posting as a courtesy gesture, but if it was from Michael directly I would appreciate the details as I was under the impression that I was up to date on banning his various aliases.

Roffensian (or Roff ?)
I got the PM directly from Michael with inside a link to the post he made on his forum
I can fwd you the PM itself and the details if you want ?
Rgds
-Rene

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:19 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Forging police documents is a criminal offense in most every country (even if it's done poorly) and I don't think his libel is a joke. He's trying to harm your business activities and reputation.

And, Max, you were threatened. If you can, I wish you would pass along a link to file a report with either the Aachen or Nord Rhein Westfalen police. Even if it's just a datapoint for them to file away, it show the pattern of criminal intent and harassment.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:50 pm 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Max ?
Lets have a beer (or water) Bill might have a point and we can talk things over to see what best course of action will be
And your German is much better than mine, so whatever we (or I) decide to do I may need to take you up on your offer :-)

Thanks Bill, sometimes I am just too casual in letting things go "No one believes the guy .. why worry" thoughts mostly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:02 pm 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Good morning :)

I can scan the files from my Laywer :)

This guy is a new dimension of Internet terrorism.

a few weeks ago, he launched a smear campaign against the auction house dr. Crott mannheim across all watch forums in germany.(watchlounge, watchtime, LUO, and here at breitlingsource....)

He threatened editors of scientific journals, he defamed Breitling in Grenchen, he defamed Uhren-Trautmann, i hav a lot of screenshots.

at the moment some people are actively against him, do not worry. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:00 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

and the plot thickens :x I wish he had the balls to come see me in person :wowzers

From his personal wanker site

http://www.i-am-spamming!.de/index.php ... ostID=6945

Fred provided a much more readable translation ! (google made it gibberish)
-----------------------------------------
A Dutch Internet fraudsters under the name "Dracha" or "Dracha 3", real name Kenting, sometimes using the false alias “Ken Thing", apparently is active again on eBay, Chrono24 and other watch forums, trying to defraud people, lying and scamming them in forums.

This Dracha is a gangster who was wanted by the German prosecutor because he had sold watches on eBay, collecting money and did not deliver. He sold a watch to a friend of mine, but never shipped it. I published this in "Watchuseek" and have been blocked there because I had added the prosecution case number as evidence a day too late. Since then, he discredits everything that comes from me.

In the beginning of my watch collection days, when I was not yet knowledgeable enough, he sold me a fake Breitling 1461, which was made up from a regular Navitimer without date function, the moonphase did not function at all. That was the only time that I had seen him on the Dutch border, as he was terrified to cross the border to Germany, probably because he was or is on the wanted list of German prosecution.

He is also paranoid and thinks he knows everything better and watches that do not belong to himself must be forgeries. In fact, he rallies around with his semi-knowledge in a variety of forums and discredits all serious watch collectors out of envy, because he can not afford these watches.

Now and again he tries to scam people with the sale of sailing boats, probably the most common scam with boats lying in harbor while the real owners are away.

==========================================================================

sadly enough I don't have attorneys or even a lawyer , but even if I did I wonder if I should even bother , the man has obviously lost it and I have a hard time taking him seriously (as does the greater community , sadly he has followers in Germany that truely believe him and what he says)

If the german prosecuter really wanted me , do you think i'd be sitting here at home ? , with the EU rules in place you cant even escape traffic violations made in an other country let alone be still at home if those kind of accusations were correct

He accused me a few times, I even had to provide some shipping documents to the 'staatsanwalt' (country prosecuter) after which the staatsanwalt decided that he didnt have a case and all charges were dropped.

regarding the 1461 , yes he did buy that from me and that is indeed the only time I met him early 2006 or late 2005 (cant really remember the exact date) and at that time he was just starting he watch trading business , had I known whom I was dealing with I would have never sold him the watch . The reason for meeting at the dutch-german border was to 'meet in the middle' as I didnt feel like driving to Aachen and the border was halfway for both of us.

Before a price was agreed I informed him that one of the push rods was missing and the moondial , even though it operated just fine, couldnt be set manually, he's got a selective memory I guess ?

His son/cousin inspected the watch as he couldnt read the inscriptions and markings on the watch himself , money exchanged hands , we said goodbye and left . After that I even offered him several more watches as I had no clue who he was until much later . He never claimed the watch didn't work either, or was a frankenwatch , so thats a load of bull . I will post pics from the 18K 1461 (limited to 50 pieces , I sold him #9) on the forum if Roff doesnt mind as its not a pre 1979 watch

here's a link to the album with pics of said watch
http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc15 ... 1461_gold/

Last year I alerted him (through e-mail) that I found one of his stolen watches (see other thread) and I even received a thank you e-mail back saying that he was sorry about some of the things he said and could we start a normal conversation again ! .. well, guess where that suggestion goes

My sincere appologies to disrupt the forum like this but I wanted to share

Rgds
Rene

Last edited by Dracha on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:10 am 
Contributing Moderator
Contributing Moderator

Liked in: 489 posts
Rene,

The people who know vintage Breitlings know who they can trust, and anyone who does enough research to find his rants will also find this place. I have never met the man and have had limited dealings with him, I can only form my opinions based on his behaviour and his watches.

Hi watches are frequently suspect and more recently weak, blatant fakes. He insists on hiding behind multiple personalities, sometimes by choice and sometimes because he has been banned from watch forums, eBay, Chrono24, etc under some usernames. He frequently reverts to personal attacks on people without substance and for no good reason other than a natural human tendency to lash out when caught being dishonest.

I find it hard to dislike the man simply because I pity him, it can't be any fun to live such a bitter, cynical, deceitful, dishonest life. We all of us only get a few short years, and to waste them as he does is truly saddening.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:53 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

btw, guess which watch this is ? , and to offer a Certificate on a watch he himself now claims is incorrect , how do you justify that ?
crazy delusional person

http://www.i-am-spamming!.de/index.php ... 4&pageNo=4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:01 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 1728 posts
Roffensian wrote:
Rene,

The people who know vintage Breitlings know who they can trust, and anyone who does enough research to find his rants will also find this place. I have never met the man and have had limited dealings with him, I can only form my opinions based on his behaviour and his watches.

Hi watches are frequently suspect and more recently weak, blatant fakes. He insists on hiding behind multiple personalities, sometimes by choice and sometimes because he has been banned from watch forums, eBay, Chrono24, etc under some usernames. He frequently reverts to personal attacks on people without substance and for no good reason other than a natural human tendency to lash out when caught being dishonest.

I find it hard to dislike the man simply because I pity him, it can't be any fun to live such a bitter, cynical, deceitful, dishonest life. We all of us only get a few short years, and to waste them as he does is truly saddening.

:yeahthat

René, this guy is a pathetic sociopath, nobody here takes him seriously and I sincerely doubt he has any authentic followers in Germany - his "forum" is mostly soliloquy.

In a way I am sorry I alerted you to this latest hate diatribe and spoiled your day.