Breitling Watch Information Forums, Navitimer, Chronomat
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:12 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:53 pm 
King of Ling
King of Ling

Liked in: 0 post
JacksonStone wrote:
Al, when you order a UTC module, do you have to order the bracelet along with it, or do you modify the existing bracelet that came with your watch? The reason I ask is that it looks like the bracelet at the top of the pic is the Pilot for your Blackbird, but it's not the faceted BB Pilot. Rather, it's a brushed standard Pilot, which is pretty unusual. I'm curious as to how you got it.

Hi Nathan, the bracelet for a utc is specific to the module and harder to find. The combo on the top is indeed for my BB, however the big date BB did not come with a utc as an option.

The chrono evolution did and had the same head as the BB but did not come brushed. I bought a chrono evo with a utc/bracelet and after a lot of work found a jeweller who kindly brushed it to match the BB (Breitlings would not do this as the BB was 'not designed for a utc'). It took over a year to complete.

I could take the last link and join it to the faceted bracelet from the BB I suppose but I always thought that is would look slightly wrong. Utc modules were discontinued in 06 so very hard to find now ( often refered to as hens teeth) best way to find one in my opinion is to call every ad in your locate. Beware....the modules and the bracelets are specific to the watch head, so one that fits an e will not fit a B1 and ......as ever there are fakes out there.

“Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:15 am 
Breitling Enthusiast
Breitling Enthusiast

Liked in: 3 posts
The co-pilot is one of the main reasons I bought the Airwolf, instead of the Navitimer. Would be interesting to see what Breitling release to replace it. Looks fantastic IMO:

Casio GWF-1000 Frogman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:02 pm 
King of Ling
King of Ling

Liked in: 3 posts
i sold one today, they do have them, bit they only fit the chronomat evo's

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:56 pm 
Breitling Fanatic
Breitling Fanatic

Liked in: 2 posts
love mine, functional & finishes the watch nicely.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:02 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 2 posts
Beautiful pics there.

Club Member #0070
2009 TT Chrono Evo w/Rose gold, blue face
2009 Airwolf w/black face, Co-Pilot module
2009 TT Lady Cockpit w/Mother-of-Pearl, Diamond face for the wife

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:26 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

Alan M wrote:
JacksonStone wrote:
Al, when you order a UTC module, do you have to order the bracelet along with it, or do you modify the existing bracelet that came with your watch? The reason I ask is that it looks like the bracelet at the top of the pic is the Pilot for your Blackbird, but it's not the faceted BB Pilot. Rather, it's a brushed standard Pilot, which is pretty unusual. I'm curious as to how you got it.

Hi Nathan, the bracelet for a utc is specific to the module and harder to find. The combo on the top is indeed for my BB, however the big date BB did not come with a utc as an option.

The chrono evolution did and had the same head as the BB but did not come brushed. I bought a chrono evo with a utc/bracelet and after a lot of work found a jeweller who kindly brushed it to match the BB (Breitlings would not do this as the BB was 'not designed for a utc'). It took over a year to complete.

I could take the last link and join it to the faceted bracelet from the BB I suppose but I always thought that is would look slightly wrong. Utc modules were discontinued in 06 so very hard to find now ( often refered to as hens teeth) best way to find one in my opinion is to call every ad in your locate. Beware....the modules and the bracelets are specific to the watch head, so one that fits an e will not fit a B1 and ......as ever there are fakes out there.

Alan,

Do you know if it's possible to source a Pro 2 bracelet to fit the UTC?
I have one on a croc strap for my Emergency and I'd love to fit it to my Pro 2 bracelet - is there any way to retrofit or do I need to find the bracelet?

Thanks,
Eli

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:47 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Liked in: 5 posts
Dukeofmilford wrote:
Alan M wrote:
JacksonStone wrote:

Alan,

Do you know if it's possible to source a Pro 2 bracelet to fit the UTC?
I have one on a croc strap for my Emergency and I'd love to fit it to my Pro 2 bracelet - is there any way to retrofit or do I need to find the bracelet?

Thanks,
Eli

I'm not Al but I know from my experience I had to buy the bracelet as well as the module when I was chasing them for my watches...

B2+UTC
Chronomatic 49
Emergency+UTC-Yellow
Emergency+UTC-Black
Emergency+UTC-Blue
Super Avenger
SuperOcean Heritage 46

-- Looking for B4B Le Mans

Dukeofmilford likes this post.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:50 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

HeadOffice wrote:
Dukeofmilford wrote:
I'm not Al but I know from my experience I had to buy the bracelet as well as the module when I was chasing them for my watches...

But if I already have the module on a croc strap, and I already have the bracelet with no module...can I combine the two somehow?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:53 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Not to my knowledge as the links required to join are an odd size. Presumably this is so you would need to buy a bracelet so more money for Breitling.

B2+UTC
Chronomatic 49
Emergency+UTC-Yellow
Emergency+UTC-Black
Emergency+UTC-Blue
Super Avenger
SuperOcean Heritage 46

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:21 am 
Breitling Newbie
Breitling Newbie

HeadOffice wrote:
Not to my knowledge as the links required to join are an odd size. Presumably this is so you would need to buy a bracelet so more money for Breitling.

What a gyp!

Is there any way to find one of those bracelets? Presumably, the standard Pro II is more desirable than a naked UTC bracelet. Maybe I can find somebody to swap.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:43 am 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Only things I can think of are:

1. Pay on all the forums in the Wanted To Buy
2. Contact a Breitling Authorized Repair Center to see if they have it, know where to get one or if they will contact Breitling

B2+UTC
Chronomatic 49
Emergency+UTC-Yellow
Emergency+UTC-Black
Emergency+UTC-Blue
Super Avenger
SuperOcean Heritage 46